KCC Foundation is now open for scholarship application for School Year 2021-2022. Grab the opportunity to enroll, enjoy full tuition assistance with allowance, and start creating your future with us!
Consistent with the company’s objective, the Scholarship Program was made available to marginalized students in the area of SOCSARGEN. Applicants will be screened and selected based on the established selection criteria, keeping in view of the interest of the student, financial capacity, scholastic records and overall performance of the student during his previous school attended.
• Incoming First Year college student.
• A student must have a General Average (latest report grade) of at least 85% or its equivalent.
• No grade below 80% in any related subject.
• Not a recipient of any major scholarship or financial aid.
𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 (to submit online):
• Fully accomplished Online Scholarship Application form
• Scanned copy of 2×2 ID Picture
• Scanned copy of latest grades from the previous school
• Scanned copy of PSA Birth Certificate
• Application Letter
𝗢𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀:
• Access the link: bit.ly/KCCFIscholarship2021
• Fill-up the Online Application Form.
• Attach scanned copy of requirements.
• Wait for the email/text confirmation together with the schedule for examination and the interview screening.
For more inquiries, send us a message or contact us at 09177189051.
New Brighton can assist you in looking for other scholarship grants that fit your qualifications.
From Academic, Working Student Assistance Program to various LGU-initiated and Private scholarship grants, NBSPI will provide necessary assistance and information on how you can best qualify for the said scholarship slots.
What are you waiting for? You can contact us through the following:
Mobile: 0917 842 6097 | 0919 086 6054
Facebook Messenger: m.me/newbrightonph
Email: [email protected]
Your future looks brighter here at New Brighton School of the Philippnes, Inc.
C’mon sa Brighton!