Join our first ever Essay Writing Contest as one of our categories in our C’mon sa Brighton: Interschool Contest event this March.
Here are the Mechanics to join:
- The contest is open to all Grade 10 students and Grade 12 students.
- To join, students must fill out this Google Form:www.bit.ly/nbspi-csb
- Participants will write a 300-500 word essay about an “everyday hero” (e.g. a parent, a farmer, a best friend, etc.)
- The essay can be written in English, Filipino, or a mixture of both.
- This will be sent to[email protected] with the subject line: SPOTLIGHT-Essay Contest Entry.
- The deadline of submission is on March 11, 2020.
- The Essays will be judged based on Content (30 %), Originality (20 %), Writing Style (20%), Mechanics (10%), and Impact (20%).
- Finalists are invited to deliver their works on video. The recording will be uploaded to NBSPI’s Facebook Page. A special award will be given to the video with the most engagement (comments, likes and shares).
- Winners will be announced during NBSPI’s DevCom Day (Mar 19, 2021)
Here are the amazing prizes in store for all our winners:
Champion: 1,500.00 cash + 500 worth of mall coupons and vouchers (transferrable) + assured College scholarship/SHS tuition discount at New Brighton School of the Philippines, Inc. (transferrable provided student meets the scholarship qualifications)
1st Runner up: 500.00 cash + 300 worth of mall coupons and vouchers + assured 10% College/SHS tuition discount at New Brighton School of the Philippines, Inc. (transferrable)
2nd Runner up: 300.00 cash + 300 worth of mall coupons and vouchers + assured 10% College /SHS tuition discount at New Brighton School of the Philippines, Inc. (transferrable)
Consolation Prizes: 10% College/SHS tuition discount at New Brighton School of the Philippines, Inc. + Special Award for Video with the widest reach/engagement
What are you waiting for? Test your skills and get your game face on in our first ever Inter-school Contest brought to you by New Brighton.